skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Tuesday

martha stewart, can you hear me?

clockwise: anchor pendant, red lipstick, teeth paper clip, travel gnome, easy button, tide to go pen, mini sewing scissors, wooden matchsticks, tei-fu essential oils (which heals everything)
clockwise: drink umbrella, balancing game block, vintage gold chain, mechanical pencil, burt's bees lip balm, tennis ball keychain and keys, essie nailpolish in 'shorty pants', liquid eyeliner, votive candle
clockwise: chip bag clip, my wallet, nollie perfume, finger puppet from old boss, my toothbrush, sponge bob band-aid, gogo squeez apple sauce, push pins
Anyone who's still holding a grudge over 'camp cupcake' can go trash talk Martha somewhere else, 'cause she never stopped being my idol! Last time I opened up an issue of Martha Stewart Living, I literally tried to live on the page. I may or may not have gotten kicked out of the store.

This post was inspired by where is harriet?, who was inspired by the flickr group organized collection. I was so in my element digging for things in my apartment (I lose things all the time) - although the result of that digging isn't normally a nice and neat desk...I'd be lying if I didn't admit to putting all these objects back into their respective messy corners of my room to make space for a new photo. I'll have to work on that. Maybe Martha's up for hire?

'til next time,
christen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)