skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Wednesday

cách cách!

Oh school, how you chop me into bite size bits and sprinkle me all over. Gruesome, yes. Accurate, indeed. Okay, truthfully, I really do absolutely adore college and never, ever want to leave...but I must admit that I'm still, after 3 1/2 years here, trying to figure out why they can't just eliminate the work and let us do the fun stuff all the time! Haha, oh well, crooked-toothy grins are not endangered here, I can assure you that.



This week is an excessively meeting-ful, essay-abundant, meaningless-assignment-saturated one, but I've decided once and for all that I'm not going to let it put me in panic mode...although it may effect my outfit choices a bit (helloooo slouchy shirts). Above, I'm finishing off a roll of B&W film mid-meeting, and from this film strip are some photos that I turned in with my portfolio today, woohoo (although Shane's the real photographer)! Oh yeah, and about the title: I couldn't for the life of me figure out an onomatopoeia for a camera shutter sound, so I Wiki'd it, like I do with everything (not really), and the Vietnamese version seemed the most accurate. Whatcha think? :)     -christen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)