skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Thursday

pre-weekend dealings

bass tan loafers, bullhead blue skinny jeans, indigo polo, h&m azure blue race jacket
Fresh out of class and in the midst of a damaged shoe return, I find myself with no further commitments between me and the weekend.  Oh what a glorious feeling it is, loosened up, jailbroken mind and bumping into an old friend.  Here's to a weekend well spent in the streets with my fellow people of Oakland.  Each one seems to surpass the previous weekending extravaganzas.  Hey! It's Thursday and I know you're counting down the hours until the quest for endless adventure continues.  As am I my friends.  "The good times are killing me, here we go!"-shane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)