1. the 'nothing to wear' mini break down we all know too well
2. the 'muuust...go...onnn' attitude being the only thing keeping me from just going back to bed to avoid getting dressed altogether
3. the assembly line of passing clothes from closet to body to floor
4. eureka! Finally finding the outfit that could
4. the definitive decision, meaning, I conclude that if I had a variation of this outfit to wear every day, I'd be set for life (which inevitably only lasts a week, tops)
Beginning today, I'm going to share with you a weekly inspiration post that spotlights a style I would wear every day for the rest of my existence...if I could only make up my mind on which one to choose! My latest neurosis: length.
The lust isn't limited to hemlines - it goes for hair, too!What trends or timeless styles are you craving these days?
*click on photos to be taken to their source.