skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Thursday

positive impulse.

vintage dress c/o tea & tulips online boutique, modcloth tights, payless shoes, target earrings, urban outfitters (I think?) watch, j.crew bangles (the b&w one I found!)
Many may call impulse buying a dirty habit, and while I can definitely see why one might feel this way, I completely beg to differ. If I see a garment or gadget or useless trinket that I know I want to purchase right then and there, no thought involved, an instant must...it's gotta be a pretty ding dang awesome thing, so why pass it up, right?
If it's a new thing, you can always return it later if you regret it, no problem. If it's a vintage thing, like the dress I'm wearing here, you won't want to return it anyways! Yes, this dress was a complete impulse purchase, and no, I have not stopped being obsessed with it since the moment I laid eyes on it. Sounds pretty win-win to me!
Does anyone know of any awesome thrift stores either online or in Pittsburgh, within which I can go shamelessly implement my impulse technique?!

-christen

Photos by Mandy Fierens of The Curvy Model

2 comments:

  1. Man alive, you guys wear some pretty rad stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look who's talkin'!! you need a blog feature! why haven't you had one yet? prepare an outfit, we're going on a shoot this weekend..right after kenny's. I'm not kidding!

    -c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)