skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Monday

kisses, not pinches!

Note: for some reason, the photos weren't loading when I tried to post this on Thursday. So I'm posting it today, instead!
finders-keepers headband courtesy of Ty, h&m shirt, h&m sailor pants, j.crew flats 
I put notes written in green pen under my pillow and tied green strings around my finger all week, and still I forgot to wear green for St. Patty's Day! Yet somehow, the only pinch I got was one I told a friend to give me (I gave her one and felt bad not getting one in return)...although now that I think of it I should've just held off and placed bets with someone on how long I could go without getting pinched. Winner gets a pot of gold. Now that would've been festive. I'll have to remember not to wear green again next year ;)

Instead, I dressed like a sailor...a bag lady sailor. Even my dad knows you're not supposed to wear wide legged pants with a slouchy shirt (he sometimes reminds me). Don't ask me what I was thinking. I must have accidentally been sold a circus mirror that makes me look all...not how I really look.


Photo cred: friendly dudes walking down the street, whose names have now escaped me. Sorry, guys! I hope apartment hunting went well!


-christen

3 comments:

  1. you look cute in that outfit! I usually agree with you (and your dad,lol) about not pairing slouchy tops with wide bottoms,. but I think this works on you!
    Love the bow!:)

    p.s.-thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally works on you, slouchy as it is!! I think it's the clearly defined waist, the cut of the neckline and the bright footwear that makes it such a success. Also LOVING the bow in your hair.

    The necklace you commented on was easier than you think. I bought a chain, jump rings and a pendant from the craft store, used pliers to connect the pendant and the chain. So easy, and it cost less than $5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Definitely going to have to do some craft store shopping...I try to avoid it most of the time because I know I'll end up buying more things than my little apartment can fit!

    :) christen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)