skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Sunday

scabs & hags

You wanna know the best part about Iceland? That it exists. And it has people standing within its borders that have enough valuable mush in their skulls to broadcast that. Look! (Open it up and make it full screen.)







Tyler said that the two "girls at the beginning = Scabs and Hags"...which would be me & my girl Lindsay. I just saw curiosity flicker in your eye. Hers (Hags) makes sense because it comes from her last name, but mine...well, mine has no rhyme or reason to it whatsoever. I happened to have the faint remnants of a scab in my nose leftover from wintertime when I got the nickname, but that's about it. The way I see it, the more unflattering nickname, the more flattering girl. We'll go with that for now...

Anyways, we learned the dance the girls do (it's our new secret handshake), and I don't know about Hags, but I have full intentions of getting an Iceland-inspired sweater in the n.t.d. future. To wear during the summer, of course. Hmm..?

-christen

2 comments:

  1. Hii,

    You're too nice! Glad you enjoyed the post - I created the "No One Cares..." text/image, so you can just just link to me!

    I'm not looking forward to the day that I get my first hater, but if you're pleasing everyone you're probably pretty damn boring, right? I'd take it as a sign that you're doing something right. :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could 'like' this post...haha I need to get facebook off the brain.

    :) c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)