skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Wednesday

what you see is what you get

new era A's hat, arizona long sleeve, bullhead flannel, levi's 511 navy blue, blue nixon supras
 It's your captain checking in and the sea is looking mighty fine today.  Chance of mermaid rainbows and stella-lunar dancing once the big yellow ball decides to drop.  I see my fellow sailors are rarin' to go so lets not waste any time shipping out!  
Its been a radical past few weeks with loads of great flicks seen, outdoor adventures embarked upon and at the end of it all I'm still intact and sporting my patented mixture of blue and earth-tone greens.  Water and nature remain two of my most prized possessions in this world and lucky me they're all over the place!  Wilderness meets its more shapely cousin, the city, in these two pinups and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the results ;)

sonoma long-sleeve, levi's trucker jacket, bullhead olive jeans, classic supras

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)