skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Friday

afraid to leave the stoop.

Hey, look at that! Me bummin' around on a fire escape, what are the chances? I swear some variation of 'Beloved Stoop Kid' will end up on my grave...and I can't honestly say I hate the idea of that. 
This is what we've donned our 'porch' at Shane's apartment, and since it's really not too roomy, we had to get creative in our photo-taking. Y'all ready for this?
target blouse, old navy sweater, target shorts, american apparel opaque yellow tights, j.crew riding boots
that would be my embarrassing attempt to mimic a[n adorable] little bunny. haha, yeah...
This was the first time I'd ever worn tights with shorts. I definitely like the trend, but vertically challenged people need to pick and choose which trends they pursue more than the average fashionista, so I wasn't sure how it would go. Overall, I felt pretty decent, but that could very well be due to the fact that I didn't look in a full length mirror once that day. Looking back, I may try it with heels or platforms next time. What do you folks think? 

-christen

PS- Happy Armistice Day! And thank you to all the courageous guys and girls who are responsible for the comfort of freedom we enjoy daily!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the shorts-with-tights-and-boots look!
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater and blouse and ... the stoop. This from a stoop lover, myself:) Say yes to the tights and boots - they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Missed you this weekend <3

    -christen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)