skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Wednesday

two trick pony.

While I wish I was cool enough to only have one trick, I found a sidekick for the first. Meet ModCloth and Anthropologie - they're the duo that have created the love child that is this outfit. Initially, that may seem pretty pretentious of me to admit, until you realize that a vast majority of the garments clothing me today were bought at too-good-to-be-true sale prices. The kind that you always hear about other people finding, but you never seem to find yourself, until one magical day. When you look at it that way, I'm no different than an ultra girly hobo.
modcloth dress, modcloth tutu, anthropologie sweater, modcloth necklace, modcloth boots, anthropologie ribbon-rhinestone bracelet, cookie lee wrap bracelet
Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to meet that one with the shotgun! If I knew it would increase my chances, I would wear this outfit...every day.

-christen

Photos by Mindi Harkless, who, in ways I cannot comprehend, made this horribly ugly scenery look rather charming! Find her here or here.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this outfit & shoes. Suggestion: use the URL for any brand you mention as opposed to just the name. I.e. anthropology.com, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good idea, i'll do that from now on!! i also need to figure out an easier comment box, i hear it confuses some. maybe you can help me with that - blogger can be a nightmare! thanks for being our biggest fan <3 love you!!

    -chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and great info - I love the heavy fall background. So, fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)