skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Wednesday

coat thief.

You know that dress or those boots you have that is 'so you' it's hard to imagine anyone else in the world owning it, or looking even remotely as awesome in it as you do? It sounds totally snobby to say, but I know you know what I'm talking about. Well, meet that coat. This is the Tularosa Coat in Afternoon and as far as I'm concerned, it's mine all mine. 
modcloth coat, anthropologie sweater, my mom's old belt (below), h&m pants, modcloth shoes, martin + osa bracelet (below)
Until suddenly I started getting texts and tweets wondering why I didn't turn around and come kamikazeing toward my friends when they yelled my name louder than appropriate...turns out some mysterious character who lives near my stomping grounds owns this coat AND the same backpack as I do. What!? Seriously. Total look lifter.
So, total Look Lifter, wherever you are, I want you to know that I come in peace. And that actually, while for a moment I admittedly wanted to dump a bucket of paint on your coat, I now realize that this could be the opportunity of a lifetime for us...
I've always wanted to Parent Trap someone...you in?!

-christen

Photos by Julie O'Boyle of Orchid Grey, who also owns this coat, which earns her 35 extra cool points and an opportunity to be a triplet in the Trap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)