skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Wednesday

black friday.

Well, the day has come and gone, and most have moved on past Cyber Monday, or skipped the whole hurrah altogether and gone straight to the Christmas tree farm...but I'm still stuck in overwhelming amazement with myself that I actually participated this year. Now that's rare. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually somewhat of a fan of large crowds of people who seem to have lost their minds...but only when they are dancing - not bargain hunting - for that is a completely different cookie. 
This outrageous chartreuse cape is what I found on super sale! And I insist it's the coziest of them all. Now I'm just hoping this cape trend doesn't vanish fast, 'cause, as you can see, I'm stockin' up!
anthro cape, modcloth dress, modcloth flats, rustic roots (no longer in business) bracelet

-christen

Photos by Mindi Harkless. Find her here or here.

4 comments:

  1. This looks so comfortable and cute. I love how it's a turtleneck at the top (turtlenecks are my fave).

    I'm also glad you're a huge fan of large crowds of crazy people... on the dancefloor :D See ya tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andressss!! Thank you! I love it when you rock turtlenecks (so in-your-face at timid male dressers =P) woohoo, can't wait for tonight!

    -c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! The yellow cape looks amazing with the printed skirt and red flats. :)

    Have a great day!

    Sandra @ModCloth
    http://twitter.com/ModClothPRBuzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sandra! Thanks so much =D

    Hope all is well in SF - maybe I'll get to visit that office someday soon :)

    -christen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)