skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Wednesday

good job.

Things I accomplished today:
        + eating a dozen donut holes (I'll admit - after the first half dozen, the rest kind of became a goal)
        + finally accepting that feta is definitely in the 'goat cheese' category (mine was quite goat-y today)
        + wearing this leopard print dress as a not-dress yet again (remixability! woo!)
        + shaving 10 minutes off my morning commute (thanks for the new route, dad!)
        + narrowly escaping getting my fingernails cut off with a pocket knife by a man with no teeth...in a friendly way (please do ask, I'd be happy to relay the story!)
modcloth dress, american apparel skirt, modcloth belt, modcloth tights, aldo wedges
Things I did not accomplish today:
        - forcing my gas light to turn back off merely by strength of will (I swear it's worked in the past)
        - forcing my old lady of an iPod to actually play music merely by strength of will (time for the ol' restore, womp, womp)
        - receiving unexpected snail mail merely by strength of will (hint, hint)


Feel free to join in the listography fun by contributing below!


~christen


P.S. how do you like my new hair color?! I'm lovin' it m'self, thanks for asking!

Photos taken by Mandy Fierens of The Curvy Model.

2 comments:

  1. 1. i LOVE your hair!!
    2. feta is my favorite kind of cheese...even if it really is 'goat cheese'.
    3. i swear that i have also turned off my gas light by strength of will. although it always seems to turn back on afterwards...
    4. i'm loving your blog more & more each entry ;) keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and I love it!! Very unique (in a good way), and your smile is absolutely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)