skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Monday

colored in.

I wear this skirt...mmm...all the time. It's rare that a week goes by without my tossing it on, because it's extremely comfortable and goes with pretty much everything! I was running a bit late for work when I got dressed on Friday morning, so I planned on taking a simple route - this skirt and shirt with what was initially a white belt, black tights, and black wedges. And then I looked in the mirror and yawned.
thrifted gap shirt, aa skirt, anthro belt (on sale), anthro tights, modcloth booties (christmas gift)
...so I grabbed the two most vibrant items in my closet - these chartreuse tights, and red booties - plus my trusty green belt to both tie the rest in and tone it down, and 'painted' my bottom half brightly. And man, was it fun! 
I hope this outfit brightens up your Monday a bit!


:) christen


Photos by Mandy of The Curvy Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)