skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Thursday

flow.

On a borderline hot day, this top provided me with the illusion that the sun was sneaking through its sheer-ness and making me tan, while filtering out the burn - a rare phenomenon for my freckly skin. It was also a fantastic breeze-catcher, making itself seem pretty perfectly nonexistent when a small gust came by. There's not much else to say about it, other than the fact that it's awesome to dance in.**
**if you consider flailing penguin-wings dancing. Which I do.
shop sosie blouse (sale), old delia's jeans, 80%20 wedges via modclothmodcloth hat, modcloth stone necklace, banana republic belt, forever 21 white/gold bracelet
Anyways, it's got a nice flow to it...meanwhile, my hat's got a nice flop to it. Flow + flop = a life well-lived. That's my free piece of advice for the day, take it or leave it!
<3 christen


Photos by Mandy of The Curvy Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)