skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Wednesday

stripes on stripes on stripes.

bb dakota jacket via modcloth (super sale), banana republic shirt (mum's), j.crew shorts, urban outfitters sneaks, great grandma's necklace, bracelet was gift from mum - from poland!
^^would ya say I need a new pose?!
For once in my life, I actually succeeded at taking a gander at stepping into my unorganized closet at leaving with a complete outfit. And that would be because when I tossed on these shorts, only one thing could possibly come to mind: this. To be completely honest, I'd never even heard the song until about 5 minutes ago, but Shane eats enough Pringles knock-offs for the song to exist in my world. And thus, an outfit was born. *Applause*
<3 christen


Photos taken by Julie O'Boyle of Orchid Grey.

4 comments:

  1. A river town
    bricks laid down where oaks stand strong
    railroad tracks running all through town
    From rustic roots to ambiance boots
    and everything in between, funny how boutique it came to be.
    industrial, ruin, rebirth. fun and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is amazing! I've been looking for something similar for a very long time.

    Great blog!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had been hunting for one for the longest time, then was lucky enough to stumble upon this one for $15 (marked down from $115). Was such an amazing steal, and for sure one of my favorite pieces.

      :) c

      Delete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)