skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Monday

pretending.

anthro top, h&m skirt (on sale), modcloth headband (free gift w/ order), necklace gift from shane's grandma!, alex & ani feather bracelet (below), flower bracelet gift from shane's mum (below), minnetonka moccasin booties via little's shoes
Welp, it's Monday. I've had Mondays off work lately, which could mean an action-packed enjoyment of this 58 degree weather, but sadly (depending on how you look at it) mine has consisted mainly of naps and the final book of the Hunger Games. Could be worse.


Here are some photos from the end of last week, while I was on my boho kick that I hope never comes to an end. As you can see, this faraway field in which Bree and I ran and ran for miles and could never be found...is actually just the lawn outside the office, which is more than you can say for most offices, so I'm not complaining. But if you want to mentally block out the semi-trucks and Buicks and act like I'm in rural California, that's A-ok with me!


Hope your Monday has been Marvelous!


-christen

Photos taken by Bree Crum.

1 comment:

  1. Hippie chic/boho love! ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)