skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Friday

bring your inner child to work day.

On Wednesday, my fellow scribes and I decided to parade to work 2 hours early to get ahead of the game, which means that on Wednesday, I got dressed in a total oblivion. This is what I came up with. I felt very...peaceful...wearing it, and while I feared I would be so peaceful as drift back to sleep at my desk, it ended up manifesting itself in creative brain power, which was quite welcome and felt extremely good!
american apparel crop top, american apparel harem pants, minnetonka booties via little's shoes, uo feather earring, f21 necklace, cookie lee brown bracelet, rainbow bracelet gift from shane. target sweater in a ball on the ground =P
Like my pinky ring? It's a recently rediscovered gift from long ago, though I can't remember who from, and was meant to be a toe ring. But until it's time for toes to be exposed, I shall channel my inner Dr. Evil ;)

-christen


Photos taken by Julie O'Boyle of Orchid Grey.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's so funny. I can imagine you doing the evil laughter. Love that top <3

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently been loving the pairing of navy and army green so totally loving this outfit on you. In particular, that lace top is great - need to try wearing mine w/o a tank - looks so much cooler the way you're rocking it. :)

    xoTheresa

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)