skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Monday

sailing back.

Having irresponsibly neglected to post for almost a week, we hath returned, and while I'm definitely gleeful to get back into my 'blogger's groove,' I must admit I'm at a bit of a loss for words. I always have these dazzling daydreams during which I plan weekend outfits and envision extravagant nature scenes to display them in, but I tend to be unshowered and odd to look at over the weekend, so I'm offering myself up to your imagination to figure out what you might be missing =P
vintage dress, h&m thigh highs, modcloth buckle flats, h&m earrings, h&m bracelet, picken fashion dictionary borrowed from aire!
These photos are from a few weeks ago, and while I've been eager to show off my new (well, now not-so-new) vintage sailorette dress, I was hesitant to sizzle your eyes with too many lava-red tints. Now would be the time to slip on some shades if you so choose. Back to the dress - this looks like something my mum would've put me in as a kid, and I would've despised. But now I can't get enough of the style...isn't it funny how that happens?!
Stay tuned this week - I promise we won't disappear into the misty non-blogosphere like we did last week =D

-christen

Photos by Bree Crum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)