skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Thursday

sasquatch.

j.crew chambray oxford (christmas gift), thrifted gap sweater, j.crew shorts, brighton belt (hand-me-down from mum), j.crew tights, modcloth booties

I experienced several new sensations while in this outfit...
   -extreme shortness (okay, that's nothing new, but shorts with tights seem to take an extra inch off. They do say wonderful things come in small packages, eh?)
   -extraordinary gnome-ness (a combo of color scheme, hiding-behind-plants location, and booties to shuffle around in)
   -and the most rare yet greatest honor of them all, outrageous Sasquatch-ness (doubting me? See below)

Disclaimer: This photograph was taken during our field studies and has not been altered in any way.
However, I certainly do love my nature-y tones and pops of red, so alas, I managed to feel fantastic in my outfit despite the odds. Actually, I might admit to flaunting the new identities a bit - realizing your Spirit Animal has only been seen by the keenest and/or most hallucinatory of eyes is not an undesirable status at all!

Yours in nature,
     christen ;)

Photos taken by Julie O'Boyle of Orchid Grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)