skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Sunday

blowin' in the wind.

I felt much better yesterday; ready for day 5 of remixing! And if you're going to wake up at 2pm on a Saturday, you want nothing more than to look out your window and see wind and rain. And that's just what I saw! It was perfect, I cleaned my room, did some homework, edited a few articles for The Original Magazine, and watched The Princess and the Frog (which was GREAT) all without feeling bad about being stuck inside all day. I did get out for a little, though, and while most people probably wear pants when it's windy so their skirt doesn't fly up, I say why not pull a little Marilyn Monroe and have the opportunity to bashfully hold your skirt down several times a day? Why live a little when you can live a lot?!  -christen
j.crew black painter tee, macy's ruffled cardi, anthro bird skirt, forever 21 flower buckle belt, frye boots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)