skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Tuesday

day 8, for real.

So, umm, hmm...well, I mean, I...you know...the thing is...some bloggers are only cut out to write one post a day. I haven't yet reached that milestone of being able to think up infinite amounts of moderately interesting things to say about nothing at all per day. 


Here's what I wore today, anyways: an interesting combo of a flannel shirt & a cowl neck dress (plus my favorite tights). Ignore the scenery (I guess now would be a good time to admit that yes, I do live in the slums of Pittsburgh - but that doesn't mean good dancing and great pizza isn't right around the corner!).
target flannel shirt, aa cotton cowl dress, forever 21 belt, j.crew tights, lucky brand duck boots
-christen

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Im a remixer too:) I found you on Kendis list.....really cute outfit..love the tights, and of course the plaid...great outfit!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)