skating down the mountain, skyline in our rear view mirror.

Tuesday

flight school isn't over yet





In lieu of the recent blizzard-like conditions pummeling through Pittsburgh, I thought I'd throw out a little reminder that many regions of the earth never lose their powder-perfect snow, and while we thought spring was just around the bend, let's not forget that there IS snow on the ground and there are dudes out there shredding places like Austria, Romania, and Patagonia while we slop through our own cookie dough slush on the way home from the Indian foodmart. I can truly say I've never witnessed a more epic film trailer showcasing scenes with enough monumentality to turn you to stone.  Embrace the cold and snow because these guys don't know what summer is and I think thats rad.


-Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! Let us know what you're thinking :)